Artwork and images should be sent to your Account Executive or email@example.com
- If the file or image is being sent through email please be sure to send the actual size. Some email platforms such as Apple offer the opportunity to shrink file sizes which lessens the quality of the file.
- Please limit file size to 8MB or less. We recommend sending PDFs, JPGs, or compressed files such as “Stuffed” or “Zipped” files.
- For larger files (8MB and over) please send through WeTransfer or Dropbox
- Alternative methods of submission such as flash drive drop off can be arranged upon advertisers request.
Accepted File Formats (In order of preference)
- Press Quality
- 300 dpi
- .125″ bleeds
- Adobe InDesign
- High quality
- 300 dpi
NOTE: We do NOT accept the following: Quark, Pagemaker, CorelDraw, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher. Artwork created in these programs must be converted to a press-quality PDF.
- 300 dpi at 100% scale
Print and Digital Edition Ad Sizes
- Full Bleed- 8.375″ W x 10.875″ H
(Please add .125″ bleed on 4 sides)
- Full Page (no bleed)- 7.25″ W x 9.875″ H
- 2/3 Vertical- 4.91″ W x 9.875″ H
- 1/2 Vertical- 3.5″ W x 9.875″ H
- 1/2 Horizontal- 7.25″ @ x 4.8125″ H
1/3 Page Vertical – 4.375″ W x 9.875″ H
- 1/4 Page – 3.5″ W x 4.8125″ H
- 1/8 Page – 3.5″ W x 2.28″ H
Digital Ad Sizes
(sizes are in pixels – width x height)
- All Site Sidebar – 336 x 280
- Homepage Header – 268 x 312
- Homepage Banner – 768 x 90
We cannot guarantee the color accuracy of any ads which do not include a high quality color proof, such as a Matchprint or other high end proofs. Color inkjet or laser proofs will not guarantee color accuracy.
Any ads submitted by the advertiser shall be at the risk of the advertiser. When providing photographs or artwork, we recommend submitting copies, rather than originals, as we cannot guarantee their return.
For questions regarding artwork submission please call (352) 732-0073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org