Chef Loring Felix and his team at The Fiery Chef celebrated their new location with a grand opening and ribbon cutting on February 28th, at 2637 E. Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, with ambassadors from the Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership, or CEP.
Chef Loring has long been a noted presence on the culinary scene in Marion County. At the new venue, he offers nutritious and healthy meals to eat in or take out. They include:
- Flex-Meals – Nutritionally balanced meals designed for the active adult. All meals are prepared with lean meats, clean carbs and healthy fats.
- Classic – This is the restaurant category. All meals are prepared exactly how you would expect them to be if you were dining in an upscale restaurant.
- Keto – Designed to help your body achieve ketosis. All meals are 5-10% carbohydrate, 20-25% protein and 70-75% fat.
- Paleo – All meals are prepared with non-GMO ingredients and are free of dairy, wheat, soy, legumes and refined sugars.
- Whole30 – The strictest form of paleo. Eat only whole foods (nothing processed) for 30 days to reset your body’s metabolism.
- Vegetarian – All meals are prepared without any animal protein or animal by-products. Some meals may contain dairy.
To learn more, visit https://www.thefierychefstore.com/