Whispering Oaks Winery

10934 N Country Road 475, Oxford › (352) 748-0449 ›

Tue-Thr 11a-5p › Fri-Sat 11a-9p › Sun 11a-7p › Closed Monday

winesofflorida.com

According to a University of Florida study, Florida-produced blueberry wine has more antioxidants than all white wines, 80 percent of red wines and equal to the remaining 20 percent of red wines reported in the study. If you’re looking for health benefits in a glass of wine, blueberry wine should be your go-to-choice—and Whispering Oaks has some of the best blueberry wine in the state. Every Friday and Saturday night, enjoy an award-winning steak or salmon dinner, served outdoors on the patio next to the open wood grill and koi pond. Tapas menu during the week. Reservations suggested.

 

Live music Friday through Sunday.

Planning a wedding? Contact us about hosting your big day at Whispering Oaks Winery.

Posted in Ocala Style Dining

Share this post

Leave a Comment!

What's New at Ocala Style

PJ Morton By Keith Taylor promo photo for levitt amp ocala 2019

Levitt AMP Ocala 2019 Backstage Pass: PJ Morton

PJ Morton might be best known as the keyboardist in...
promotional image of mr sipp for levitt amp ocala 2019

Levitt AMP Ocala 2019 Backstage Pass: Mr. Sipp ...

Guitarist Brings Delta Blues To This Friday’s Concert Mr. Sipp...
Fireworks at On Top of The World Circle Square Commons for 4th of July 2019

Patriotic Celebration 2019

On Top of the World’s  Circle Square Commons and The...

Levitt AMP Ocala 2019 Backstage Pass: The Foxies

Modern, Danceable, Glam-Indie Rock On Tap For This Friday’s Concert...

Home Pros – Mike Sobieski

Mike Sobieski – DCS Builders & Restoration Can you tell us...

Design Inspo

Looking for summer curb appeal? Begonias are one of the...