Sending Files Online
- Email: email@example.com
Please limit file size to 8MB or less. We recommend sending PDFs, JPGs, or compressed files such as “Stuffed” or “Zipped” files.
- For larger files (8MB and over), click here to send files online.
Or mail a disc to:
ATTN: Production Manager
1007 SE Fort King Street
Ocala, FL 34471
Formats (In order of preference)
- PDF (Press Quality- 300dpi, .125″ bleeds, CMYK)
- Adobe InDesign CS5 or lower
- 300 dpi JPG (high quality, 300dpi, CMYK)
NOTE: We do NOT accept the following: Quark, Pagemaker, CorelDraw, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher. Artwork created in these programs must be converted to a press-quality PDF.
- 300 dpi at 100% scale for CMYK or greyscale images
- Full Bleed- 10.25 x 12.25
(Includes .125″ bleed on 4 sides. Trim size= 10 x 12. Live area= 9 x 11)
- Full Page (no bleed)- 9 x 11
- 1/2 Vertical- 4.25 x 11
- 1/2 Horizontal- 8.75 x 5.375
- 1/4- 4.25 x 5.375
- 1/6- 4.25 x 3.5
We cannot guarantee the color accuracy of any ads which do not include a high quality color proof, such as a Matchprint or other high end proofs. Color inkjet or laser proofs will not guarantee color accuracy.
Any ads submitted by the advertiser shall be at the risk of the advertiser. When providing photographs or artwork, we recommend submitting copies, rather than originals, as we cannot guarantee their return.
Questions regarding artwork submission should be directed to Jason Fugate at (352) 732-0073 or firstname.lastname@example.org